Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
1. The service plan requires a one-year contract to be signed. Once signed, the user agrees to the company’s service terms, including contract fees, service scope, and changes.
2. The monthly fee plan includes a monthly charging amount of 300 kWh that can be used at designated Cornerstone GO charging points. The actual charging performance will depend on multiple factors, and the electricity usage and remaining balance will be based on the mobile app display.
3. After the monthly charging amount is used up, it can be topped up through the mobile app, and the price will be based on the real-time display of the app. Unused charging amounts cannot be carried over to the next month.
4. The plan is applicable to designated LINK premises for “medium-speed charging” and “fast-charging services (limited to CCS2 specifications).” The company reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice.
5. The company is not responsible for and will not refund any parking fees or other related expenses if the user is unable to charge or there are no available charging spots upon arrival at the designated parking lot for any reason.
6. Once the service plan is confirmed, early termination of the contract requires payment of the full amount for the remaining contract period.
7. The service plan will be automatically renewed 30 days before the end of the contract period. Users must notify the company at least 30 days before the end of the contract period to request cancellation of the automatic renewal.
8. In case of any disputes, Cornerstone EV Charging Service Limited reserves the right to make the final decision.